Recipe: Cucumber and mango salad with chili-spiced porkPrint This Post
- 2 T. plus 1 t. olive oil
- 2 boneless pork loin chops
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 t. honey
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 large head romaine lettuce roughly chopped
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 t. oil over medium.
- Pat pork dry and season with salt, pepper, and 1 t. chili powder.
- Cook until pork is browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes, flipping once.
- Transfer to a cutting board and loosely tent with foil. Let pork rest 10 minutes before thinly-slicing.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2 T. oil, 1/2 t. chili powder, honey, and lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mango, cucumber, and lettuce and toss to combine.
- Divide salad among 4 shallow bowls and serve with pork.