Recipe: Breadmaker Never Fail Wheat BreadPrint This Post
From Jessica Bybee
- 1 1/3 C. Warm Water (hard water works best)
- 2 T. Oil (Vegetable, Canola, or Light Olive Oil)
- 3 T. Sugar (Honey or Brown Sugar)
- 1 1/3 tsp. Salt
- 4 C. Flour (I usually do 1 C. of white for one of them to make the bread lighter)
- 1 T. Gluten Flour (heaping T.)
- 1 T. Yeast
- Add ingredients in order on list into bread pan of the bread maker. Start and leave alone. Mine usually stops the mixing/rising cycle after about an hour so that is when I transfer it to a bread pan and let it rise while the oven heats. I keep a piece of sprayed saran wrap on top while it rises, adjusting as it gets taller, to keep the dough moist.
- I let it rise about 1 ½-2 inches above the pan at its highest point before putting in the oven to cook. Bake at 350 for 26-30 minutes. (My oven is gas and I cook it for 27 minutes). Different pans may affect cook time as well.