Recipe: Shredded Pork Tacos with Tomatilla SaucePrint This Post
- Slice bacon into pieces. Place pork into crockpot. Top with bacon. Cook on low for about 6 hours. Shred pork. Serve on tortilla with toppings such as cheese, black beans, corn, salsa, rice, avocado, lime, lettuce, tomato, etc.
Recipe: Cafe Rio, Creamy Tomatillo Dressing–aka the green dressing
- 1 cup Mayonnaise 1 cup Cilantro–(I’d put in more)
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper–(I’d put 1/2tsp)
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk Recipe Dressing Mix
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk (sub 1/2 tbsp lemon juice and 1/2 cup milk)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced–(I’d put in more)
- 3 tomatillos, quartered (found by peppers in produce section)–(I’d put in more)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until well blended. Chill before serving.