Recipe: Thai Sesame NoodlesPrint This Post
- 1 c. Prepared Good Seasons Asian Sesame dressing, divided
- 1 lb. Chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 T. Chunky peanut butter
- 2 T. Honey
- ½ tsp. Crushed red pepper
- 8 oz. Thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- ¾ c. Shredded carrot (comes prepackaged)
- ¾ c. Sliced green onions
- ¼ c. Chopped cilantro (opt.)
- Pour 1/3 c. Of dressing over chicken in medium bowl. Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate one hour to marinate.
- Drain, discard dressing.
- Mix remaining 2/3 c. Dressing, peanut butter, honey, and pepper set aside.
- Cook chicken in large skillet on medium-high heat about 8 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Mix chicken, spaghetti, carrot, onions, and cilantro in large bowl. Serve immediately.
Cooking time (duration): 80
Number of servings (yield): 4