Recipe: Sarah’s Salad (Lion House Cookbook)Print This Post
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (washed and torn into bite size pieces)
- 3 strips bacon (fried and diced)
- 5 oz frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 t. Sugar
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/4 t. Pepper
- 2 1/2 oz. Swiss cheese slices, cut in strips
- 2/3 c. Chopped green onin
- 1/4 c Mayo
- 1/4 c Miracle Whip
- Put lettuce into salad bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add peas, cheese, onion, Mayo and mir whip.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight. Chill.
- Toss when ready to serve and garnish with bacon.
Number of servings (yield): 8
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Recipe: Sarah’s Salad (Lion House Cookbook),