Recipe: Mexican Layer DipPrint This Post
This is a yummy recipe for a colorful seven layer dip. This recipe is perfect for the side dish of a Mexican style main course. This recipe made enough for the five families in our dinner group.
- 12 oz. Can refried beans
- 12 oz Dean’s Zesty guacamole dip
- 2 lg chopped tomatoes
- 4.25 oz can chopped black olives
- Sour cream spread: 1 pint Sour cream, 1/2 pkg taco seasoning, 1/2 c Mayo
- Cheddar cheese, grated
- Green onions, sliced thin
- Layer ingredients in the above order in a 9X13 glass casserole dish.
Cooking time (duration): 15 mins
Number of servings (yield): 15