Recipe: Steak & Everything SandwichesPrint This Post
- 3 lbs Steak cut in thin slices about 2 inches long
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 Bell Peppers thinly sliced
- 1 med. Onion thinly sliced
- 1 lg Zucchini thinly sliced
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Hogi Rolls
- Slice steak thin and sauté in a large pan until meat is slightly cooked, seasoning with Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Add sliced vegetables to meat and sauté until they are tender (not too soft).
- Season everything with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- When meat and veggies are cooked, add the chopped tomatoes and the shredded mozzarella cheese and let melt.
- Scoop onto a Hoagie Roll and enjoy.
Cooking time (duration): 20
Number of servings (yield): 6